Hi there! If you're here because of the Seattle Times profile on "Seattle Stairway Walks," we're glad you stopped by. If you enjoy your visit and want to keep up with developments here, just click on the "Subscribe" button to the right. That way you'll get an email notice anytime there's something new.
Here's an quick overview of what you'll get when you click the buttons at the top of the page.
- "Home": the main feature here is the map at the top. Each of the numbers ties to a book chapter and stairway route location. Just click on a number, and you'll get a virtual tour of that stairway walk. (On the right side of every page, you can click any of the four neighborhood groupings to see everything we've ever posted on a given area of Seattle - north, central, west & south, and east.)
- "Blog": This is where we post about recent neighborhood explorations and urban hiking; answer questions about Seattle stairways; and generally share whatever's going on. You can scroll down to see some of our recent posts.
- "Get The Book": Here's where we describe the book and where you can order it, directly from The Mountaineers Books. It's also available in bookstores (especially those that carry regional and outdoors titles) and via online outlets like Amazon.
- "About": A bit of background on us, the authors of "Seattle Stairway Walks."
- "Contact": Send us a message!
- "Walks and Events": Find out about upcoming stairway walks and related events.
Thanks for visiting, and see you on the stairs!
- Cathy and Jake Jaramillo